Sad Press is run by Jo Lindsay Walton and Samantha Walton.
We publish poetry chapbooks by individual authors and collections of experimental writing. We have a lot of projects on the go right now, so we’re not accepting any submissions.
Sad Press was set up in 2009 and now aim to publish around five books a year. Sad Press is based in Bristol and Edinburgh.
A few reviews and other things related to Sad Press books:
- Frit, Familiars, and Understudies for Air, reviewed at Sabotage Reviews
- Jennifer Cooke, Apocalypse Dreams, reviewed on The Contemporary Small Press
- Notes on Apocalypse Dreams at Intercapillary Space
- Jennifer Cooke interview, talking about Apocalypse Dreams
- Robert Kiely, Killing the Cop in Your Head, reviewed in the TLS
- Daisy Lafarge, Understudies for Air, discussed in Eric Gregory Award ‘How I Did It’ article
- Maria on Daisy Lafarge, Understudies for Air
- Daisy Lafarge, Understudies for Air, in The White Review’s Books of the Year
- Lila Matsumoto, Allegories from my Kitchen, reviewed on Sabatoge Reviews
- Nicky Melville, Abbodies, mentioned in The Scottish Review of Books
- Nicky Melville, Abbodies, reviewed in Hix Eros
- Eley Williams, Frit, reviewed at Adjacent Pineapple
- Eley Williams, Frit, reviewed in The London Review of Books